A book that has work steps and special coloured pages so as to help the teacher apply the activities of the board and instill the lesson objectives. It also contains worksheets in which pupils can have their achievements recorded, develop their self-esteem and collectively interact with each other.
1. I Am a Happy Child
2. I Am a Young Explorer
3. The Star of Piece
4. Contemplating on the Flowers’ Wings
5. I Wish I Were a Human
6. What Matters Most
7. Sparrows Laugh
8. Annoos in the Prayer-Niche
* A book applied in class that attempts to introduce, reinforce and evaluate the lessons objectives.
* It teaches contemplation and develops creative thinking through pictures. It also comprises worksheets for copy and paste drills, drawing, projects, problem solving, behaviour evaluation, verbal expression activities in addition to pages of communicating with parents.
Posters that make the curriculum more enjoyable with Annoos and Basboos characters, and help the teacher introduce and evaluate the lesson objectives.
* A special booklet that activates the parents’ role and help achieve the lessons objectives.
* It introduces the parents to the major and minor goals of each lesson of the 1st Level.
* It provides them with practical tools for evaluating the influence on their child after each lesson of the 1st Level.
* It develops them educationally and helps them build their child’s character according to the curriculum objectives.
* It provides them with the bases of developing intelligence at home which, in turn, helps the child grasp the outcomes.
* It has a special bulletin of the damages and hazards resulted by electronic screens, and medical instructions regarding their usage.